| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Joao Pinheiro in May is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.9mm (0.8in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Joao Pinheiro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Joao Pinheiro:
- Formosa, Brazil - 271.1 kms (168.5 miles) NNW
- Brasilia, Brazil - 284.3 kms (176.6 miles) NW
- Goiania, Brazil - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) WNW
- Paracatu, Brazil - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NW
- Ipameri, Brazil - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) W
- Catalao, Brazil - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) WSW
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) SSW
- Araxa, Brazil - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) SSW
- Uberaba, Brazil - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) SW
- Franca, Brazil - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SSW