| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Joao Pinheiro in April is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 68.2mm (2.7in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Joao Pinheiro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Joao Pinheiro:
- Formosa, Brazil - 271.1 kms (168.5 miles) NNW
- Brasilia, Brazil - 284.3 kms (176.6 miles) NW
- Goiania, Brazil - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) WNW
- Paracatu, Brazil - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NW
- Ipameri, Brazil - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) W
- Catalao, Brazil - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) WSW
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) SSW
- Araxa, Brazil - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) SSW
- Uberaba, Brazil - 293.1 kms (182.1 miles) SW
- Franca, Brazil - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SSW